Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The No Funds Fundraiser

      So don't get me wrong. I know God is going to provide for our adoption, but this puzzle fundraiser has been a bit of a disappoint. We have had the puzzle for two weeks and have sold...ready for this...wait for it...wait for it....1 whole piece. I know. I'm sorry for the sarcasm. I feel sad.I even feel alittle scared.  This is not a pity party. I read other blogs about people who have ultra supportive families, and raise a ton of money. We had two very successful garage sales thanks to our dear friends and small group friends(family really). We are having another sale soon if you're interested. I am also selling 3 month passes to fitness works for only twenty dollars. This is just in time for new year resolutions.Please don't feel like I'm pushy. I don't want people to think fundraising is all I ever talk about. We just want to give a little one a forever family.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brian and Katy! This must be frustrating...You are two of the greatest people I know. And the fact that you want to bring a child into your home, your life, and give that child your whole heart forever is quite admirable. I have some things I can gather and I am sending a donation. It may not be much but I hope it helps.
    Sending much love and keeping you both in our prayers.-----This will happen, keep your faith friends.
    Rachael Boontjer

    ReplyDelete