Thursday, February 16, 2012

.
Great news today!! IAN has had our dossier for several days, and said today everything checks out.A little while later, she called and said she had received our homestudy in the mail. I am glad to report that we are officially on the waiting list.

       So what does this mean exactly? Well..it means we wait. Probably for several months. I am expecting to see God do great things in the next few months. I really feel like we are not going to have to wait what others might expect.

    It's not that I think we are anything special, I just think God has other plans. I don't know what they are.(wouldn't that be nice if God just filled us in ahead of time?) All I really know for certain is that we are on the waiting list, and that I trust God. He is in control. I have said it before, and I will say it again. We will praise and glorify God no matter the outcome. Praise Him in the storm.

      So this is where we stand...

  1. Baby Girl #42
  2. Baby Boy #24
  3. Toddler Girl #23
  4.  Toddler Boy #14
God's going to great things. Watch and see...                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment