Sunday, January 15, 2012

       I have an update on where we are in the process. I hope you are not thinking, "Oh wow, he is actually going to mention the adoption in his adoption blog." I realize that this blog is more than an adoption blog. It didn't start out that way, but in blogging about where we are in the process, it has to include blogging about God's provision and grace. There haven't been that many times in my life when I can say,"This is definitely the direction God wants me to go." Most of the time, I go where I think He wants me to go and see how it turns out. Times I have been certain are, switching jobs from food service to Southwest, my marriage to Katy,and the adoption. He has put it on our hearts and spoken to us both at the same time on many subjects. The amount of stuff donated, and the money raised is God all the way. I have no doubt that God's hand is guiding our situation.

             I have been feeling lately like God has been working to get my attention. Katy has felt the same as well. I really feel as though God wants our attention to show us something big he has for us, or maybe it's just so we are paying attention to the next step in the adoption.

                                             God very much has been showing me that I need more of Him and less of me. (I think I might be repeating myself from a previous blog.) I have been hearing for some time now, different scripture and hearing sermons about seeking God, fasting, and being quiet and listening to Him. I am going to be obedient and see what God has planned.

BUY ME !!!!!
can't wait to try this one!!!
                                         
We are prayerfully considering beginning a new fundraiser. The more I read about it, and think about the potential, the more excited I get. We will be selling certain kinds of coffee and a large part of the money comes to us. Here are a couple of  the coffees.We will let you know. We will have our own website in a sense, so it will be easy for you to check it out and make a purchase. Pray for us. Marsha is coming on the 25th to continue to put our lives under a microscope. We are getting the house ready, but there is only so much we can do. We are after all a family of five. Please leave a comment so I know you stopped by. Thanks!!!



1 comment:

  1. Hey, cool idea! You mentioned a website for the coffee... let me know when you get it & I'll share it on FB. The thermometer is great too. (^_^) Anna

    ReplyDelete